Senior UX/UI Designer
Senior UX/UI Designer (3+ Years Experience)
We’re creating an extremely innovative user experience that is going to change an industry. We need creative minds to help shape the future of the product and the users who will benefit from our services. Are you looking for this kind of creative challenge?
Guided by business objectives, user needs, UX principles, and industry best practices, the UX/UI Designer designs digital experiences that solve problems for our clients and their users. This role requires a creative, motivated individual who understands the importance of putting the user first. You’ll shepherd design projects from ideation to launch, and be responsible for executing typical design deliverables, such as site maps, user flows, wireframes, visual designs and interactive prototypes.
You will work closely with the development team, marketing team user base.
What You’ll Do
Direction and execution of User Interface, User Experience, and Visual Design for:
- Web apps
- Web portals
- Color use
- Guidelines & Standards
- User Flows
- User Research & Testing
- Interaction Design
- Design Documentation
- Work in an agile dev team
What We Are Looking For
- BA/BS degree in a UX/UI related field OR equivalent work experience.
- Mastery of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, etc.
- Solid background in web and native app design.
- Experience with large scale web platforms
- Effectively articulate and defend your ideas in front of audiences.
- The ability to give & receive feedback supported by expertise, data, and experience.
- A willingness to collaborate and a desire to create.
- A history working with Development teams.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Experience with social learning a plus
- Bootstrap 3
- Google Soy