Khalibre is a social enterprise delivering business technology solutions, social collaboration and learning for large organizations globally. We are looking for Cambodian IT graduates and students. Those who have the ability and interest in developing their skills to implement Liferay portal and social collaboration solutions.
We are also looking for international consultants with software architecture / engineering, digital marketing, project management and instructional design skills to join our International team to further enhance the Crosswired SaaS solution.
Are you a programmer or an IT professional with proven diligence, smarts, self-motivated to solve problems and learn? Do you want to implement Enterprise Resource Planning systems and Enterprise Portals and Social Collaboration platforms that Fortune 500 companies use, and work as a team on challenging customer implementations and application problems?
If you are able to answer, yes, to the questions and meet the set requirements, forward your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to us at
Requirements for Cambodian Graduates and students
- Prospective Bachelor’s degree in IT/computer science or related subjects; IT students at least at the end of 2nd year or IT graduates
- Moderate English, especially in reading and writing
- Strong desire and ability to learn
- Hard working and of good character
- Flexible start date to commence work – part-time possible
- Looking for committed IT students & graduates.
Requirements for International Consultants
- Completed a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Desire to train locals in leading edge professional skills
- Work experience of 2-3 years preferred but not essential.