Deputy Development Leader
Deputy Development Leader
As a Deputy Development Leader you will be a key part of building out the Crosswired SaaS platform. This is something akin to a private social network community building application and much more…. Talk to us to find out more.
You will have a high level of knowledge and experience with a broad range of Java technologies and techniques. You are someone who is recognized by your peers and your supervisor for being a valuable team member and someone who is helpful and supportive of others in the team, as well as being focused on achieving success in your tasks and projects.
You are someone who enjoys finding innovative and creative solutions to business and technical problems. You have a high attention to detail and you are very task oriented and manage your time well. You communicate effectively and clearly to your peers and supervisor and, when required, to clients about status, deliverables, new techniques learned, problems solved, etc.
- Understand business problems, improve on requirements and recommend solutions.
- Code simple solutions for complex customer problems on the Liferay digital experience platform
- Coach and mentor junior developers and give them opportunity to grow
- Provide on-going improvements to the quality of the platform and processes
- Work closely with UX, analysts and application developers to build enterprise solutions
- Help establish a beautiful platform for multiple organizations
- Peer review and quality assurance
- Build Community, create Opportunity, ensure Dignity whilst delivering Excellent solutions
REQUIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCES:
- Strong experience with Enterprise Java development, Spring, Hinernate, Java, Java servlets and Tomcat
- Experience working within an agile software development lifecycle with testing, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Experience with the full project lifecycle, including business requirements gathering, technical specifications, development, testing, and deployment.
- Experience with multiple databases such as mySQL, Oracle etc.
- Experience with portal development for Liferay, WebLogic or WebSphere a plus
- Excellent prioritization, organization, and time management skills and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to consistently deliver projects and customer value.
- Strong Technical Skills
- Creative thinking and good problem-solving abilities
- Proactive person
- Good attitude and values
- Knowledge sharing, training & mentoring abilities.
- Customer oriented attitude
- Competitive compensation
- International work environment – working together with Cambodians and Expatriate colleagues
- Remote work opportunity available