Software Project Manager / Product Owner
The primary focuses of the Product Owner are to manage the development of Khalibre’s software products to meet needs identified by external and internal clients, and to help establish the business value for their development and implementation. The Product Owner ensures that new products are built to specification, gathering requirements and managing prioritisation.
- Work directly with the program manager (Product Manager).
- Project Manager role with responsibility to manage solution delivery team leaders
- Customer facing for project management and analysis
- Work with UX designer for prototyping
- Engage support manager, business services and marketing etc.
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities (Business Sponsor, project board, steering committee etc.) and stakeholders not actively engaged in the project with the agreed and appropriate level of frequency and formality
- Performing high-level project planning and scheduling
- Collaborating with the Solution Development Team and other appropriate stakeholders to create and agree the Delivery Plan (the schedule of Project Increments and the Timeboxes within them)
- Monitoring progress against the baselined Delivery Plan
- Managing risk and any issues as they arise, collaborating with senior business or technical roles as required to resolve them
- Motivating and ensuring empowerment of the teams to meet their objectives
- Monitoring and ensuring appropriate involvement and communication between required members of the multi-disciplinary Solution Development Team
- Handling problems escalated from the Solution Development Team
- Providing help and guidance to the Solution Development Team where difficult situations arise
- Attending stand-up meetings, as appropriate, to keep a current understanding of the team’s progress and issues, and to flag up to the team, where necessary, any important external issues that that team need to be aware of
- Strong experience in large projects with a methodology such as Agile DSDM
- Years of agile project management or product ownership experience
- Multiple different roles in software development life-cycle
- Domain knowledge of Human Resource Management Systems and Talent management preferred.
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- CMS and Enterprise business software such as SAP or Peoplesoft desirable.
If this is you, then please send us your resume/CV. We’d love to talk to you!
- Competitive salary
- Insurance package
- Other benefits will be discussed during the job interview
- International work environment – working together with Cambodians and Expatriate colleagues