Senior Java Developer
Senior Java Developer
As a Senior Java Developer, you will be a key part of building out the Crosswired SaaS platform. This is something akin to a private social network community building application and much more…. Talk to us to find out more.
You will have a high level of knowledge and experience with a broad range of Java technologies and techniques. You are someone who is recognized by your peers and your supervisor for being a valuable team member and someone who is helpful and supportive of others in the team, as well as being focused on achieving success in your tasks and projects.
You are someone who enjoys finding innovative and creative solutions to business and technical problems. You have a high attention to detail and you are very task oriented and manage your time well. You communicate effectively and clearly to your peers and supervisor and, when required, to clients about status, deliverables, new techniques learned, problems solved, etc.
- Understand business problems, improve on requirements and recommend solutions
- Code simple solutions for complex customer problems on the Liferay digital experience platform
- Coach and mentor junior developers and give them opportunity to grow
- Provide on-going improvements to the quality of the platform and processes
- 5+ years of Java development experience required
- Understanding of object-oriented principles and multi-tiered architectures
- Liferay DXP and front-end java script beneficial
- Experience working within an agile software development lifecycle with testing, continuous integration and deployment
- Experience in human resource and finance solutions not necessary but helpful
- Graduates in Computer Science or related subjects
- Strong programming skills (including OOP) in Java, J2EE, JSP, MySQL, Git, jQuery, Ajax, SAML, SOAP, JSON, Spring, Hibernate, Scala, Gerrit, Jenkins – all on professional level
- Good written English and English reading comprehension
- Creative thinking and good problem-solving abilities
- Proactive with good communication skills.
- Knowledge sharing, training & mentoring abilities
- Competitive compensation
- International work environment – working together with Cambodians and Expatriate colleagues
- Remote work opportunity available