Liferay Technical Architect
As a Senior Solution Architect, you will be helping to define the technical solution for the Crosswired SaaS platform. This is something akin to a private social network community building application and much more…. Talk to us to find out more.
- Design and lead the development of Crosswired applications based on the Liferay platform
- Help establish a robust and resilient SaaS platform for multiple organizations.
- Coach and mentor solution delivery team leaders
- Work with the project management and technical leads to develop the overall implementation solution plan
- Develop new features, customizations and enhancements to the core product/platform during a project
- Work directly with the business to clarify requirements, identify risks with an accompanying mitigation strategy and obtain feedback on deliverables
- Continuously improve the processes for quality delivery
- Ten plus years’ experience with track record of delivering on complex enterprise web projects such as Liferay
- Demonstrates expert analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with very strong motivation to identify and resolve customer issues
- Experience working within an agile software development lifecycle with testing, continuous integration and deployment
- 4 years of experience working with Liferay and Liferay DXP as well as Java and front-end technologies
- Experience in human resource and finance solutions not necessary but helpful
If this is you, then please send us your resume/CV. We’d love to talk to you!
- Competitive compensation
- International work environment – working together with Cambodians and Expatriate colleagues
- Anywhere but willingness to travel to Cambodia
- Based out of Cambodia brings more development