Senior UX/UI Designer
Are you an experienced UX Designer who is able to design enterprise web solutions for a global audience?
Then you can be an agent of transformation in Cambodia and globally.
Khalibre is changing lives in Cambodia by providing professional skills development and real job opportunities. With 45 staff, mostly Khmer, there is plenty of opportunity to do this.
We are looking for a UX/UI Designer to add to our Liferay application team.
Our application Crosswired equips people to collaborate with each other and engage their supporters and partners. This involves digital marketing, social networking and learning solutions.
Much work has been achieved, but we urgently need a strong and experienced UX/UI leader.
We are looking for technology professionals to bring much needed expertise and help scale up the Cambodian team.
Use your talents and skills, honed through years of hard work, to build an awesome experience for Crosswired users! This includes:
- Design and build a beautiful UX
- Consult on UX/UI Design for Crosswired applications
- Define UX design standards and move forward the Liferay based platform
- Build and further train a team of UX design and front-end developers.
- Plan and organize UX design, testing and support development sprints.
- Build Community, create Opportunity, ensure Dignity whilst delivering Excellent solutions
- Strong Experience in enterprise UX Design for complex applications
- Experience in digital marketing and social network solutions
- Prior experience in content strategy, visual and interaction design and UX research.
- Prior experience in building a UX team either locally or with remote workers.
- Experienced in agile software development lifecycle
- Big picture understanding with ability to deliver on detail.
- Able to support the analysts, solution architects, and dev team leaders
- 7+ years of experience
If this is you, then please send us your resume/CV. We’d love to talk to you!
- Competitive salary
- Insurance package
- Other benefits will be discussed during the job interview
- International work environment – working together with Cambodians and Expatriate colleagues